Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ethan and Bryan's green, fishin', deer quilts

 I started asking my grand boys what they would like for their quilts.  Ethan and Bryan both love to fish.  Ethan also said he liked green.  Bryan said he thought some deer on there would be pretty cool too.  Great, maye I can use the same fabric for both quilts.  I looked at a bigillion pictures of fabric on the 'net.  I found RJR Dan Morris Take the bait on e-bay and ordered several yards. 



For some reason I can't find any other pictures of Ethan's 4 patch. I used a few other fabrics and some batiks.                                                                                                                                                    

 I decided to make pinwheels for Bryan.  A friend gave me some old jeans and I found some fabric with deer and used some leftovers for Ethan's 4 patch.  I discovered that I love making pinwheels for some reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment. Hope you day is blessed.